Skip to main content
Infection Control: Immune System and Vaccinations
- 2 ADA CERP
- Credit Fee
- $25 for WVU Health Sciences Faculty, Staff, Resident, or Student; $45 for Non-WVU Participants
- Target Audience
- This course is recommended for the entire dental team.
Following completion of this web course, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the dynamics of infection control and how the immune system fights an infection.
- State how vaccinations have improved the longevity of our lives in the past 25 years.
- Identify infectious diseases and the best way to prevent the spread of these infections.
- Discuss how the major changes in infection control have saved millions of lives in recent years. Medium: Lecture with Powerpoint