Infection Control: Immune System and Vaccinations
- 2 ADA CERP
- Credit Fee
- $25 for WVU Health Sciences Faculty, Staff, Resident, or Student; $45 for Non-WVU Participants
- Target Audience
- This course is recommended for the entire dental team.
Following completion of this web course, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the dynamics of infection control and how the immune system fights an infection.
- State how vaccinations have improved the longevity of our lives in the past 25 years.
- Identify infectious diseases and the best way to prevent the spread of these infections.
- Discuss how the major changes in infection control have saved millions of lives in recent years. Medium: Lecture with Powerpoint
Instructions: Participants who are not WVU Faculty or Staff: you will fill out your name, email address, and phone number and SOLE will automatically email you a password. Check your spam and junk box, as the password email is occasionally marked junk or spam. Once you have your password, you will log in at http://sole.hsc.wvu.edu with your full email address (i.e. email@example.com) and the password from the email.