Hepatitis C Overview
- May 1, 2018
- April 30, 2021
- 1.5 hour CME, 1.8 Nursing Contact Hours
- Credit Fee
- Free to view, $25 to request credit
- Target Audience
- This program is designed for local/regional health care providers, specifically physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nurses.
Following completion of this web course, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the current epidemiology and risk factors for Hepatitis C (HCV) infection
- Identify the clinical presentation of chronic HCV infection including extrahepatic manifestations
- List the indications for HCV testing
- Describe the management and therapy of chronic HCV infection
Instructions: Participants who are not WVU Faculty or Staff: you will fill out your name, email address, and phone number and SOLE will automatically email you a password. Check your spam and junk box, as the password email is occasionally marked junk or spam. Once you have your password, you will log in at http://sole.hsc.wvu.edu with your full email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) and the password from the email.