A Close Look at Lyme Disease in West Virginia
- 1.5 hour CME, 1.8 Nursing Contact Hours
- Credit Fee
- Target Audience
- Physicians, nurses, physician assistants, public health personnel, faculty, fellows, residents, students, and clinical staff.
Following completion of this web course, participants should be able to:
- List the clinical stages and management of Lyme Disease
- Describe the epidemiology of Lyme Disease in West Virginia
- Discuss making and confirming the diagnosis of Lyme Disease according to CDC guidelines.
Instructions: Participants who are not WVU Faculty or Staff: you will fill out your name, email address, and phone number and SOLE will automatically email you a password. Check your spam and junk box, as the password email is occasionally marked junk or spam. Once you have your password, you will log in at http://sole.hsc.wvu.edu with your full email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) and the password from the email.
The WVU School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The WVU Office of CME designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This continuing education activity has been provided by the WVU School of Nursing for 1.8 contact hours. The WVU School of Nursing is an approved provider of continuing education by the State of West Virginia Board of Examiners for Registered Professional Nurses, Legislative Rule #19CSR11-4 under provider number WV-1996-0120RN.